Gopal's Bookshelf

“The love of books is a love which requires neither justification, apology, nor defense.” - J.A. Langford

Monday, April 30, 2012

Blog Update

I have just finished changing the blog schematics. For those of you who are new here's what the blog covers:

Blog Name: The LIT Stop (Name courtesy my good friend Akki.. U bro are a rockstar!!!)
Blog Link: http://thelitstop.blogspot.com/
Blog Sections:

  1. Home: All the new posts will appear here.
  2. General Updates: All the posts which are labelled as General Updates can be accessed from this section
  3. Book Reviews: All my book reviews reviewed under the same label will be available here.
  4. Reading Lists: Periodically I embark on reading challenges. Those will be listed and tracked in this section.
  5. Author Profile: I will be doing a series of Author Profiles whose writings I don't miss. This section may also contain posts from my friends reviewing their favorite author too...
Thats all the update for now folks.... 3 posts in 1 day... I'm a spree... 

Whoooooooooohooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home