Gopal's Bookshelf

“The love of books is a love which requires neither justification, apology, nor defense.” - J.A. Langford

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Re-org

Planning to re-org & realign my blogs this weekend. Gonna bin the posts which are mediocre and keep only those which are good or provide some information.

I am also going to revamp the entire structure of the reading blog to bring it more inline with my expectations.

As usual suggestions and any other helpful comments/ideas will be appreciated. I am also in deviating from my usual hiding behind the scenes look to post a personal profile too... I hope to make this blog as entertaining as possible and also to make sure that readers are having more fun and feel what I personally feel about reading a book.

Cheers.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home