Gopal's Bookshelf

“The love of books is a love which requires neither justification, apology, nor defense.” - J.A. Langford

Saturday, January 5, 2013

I'm Back!!!

After a small hiatus, where I had lost some of my motivation to blog about the books that I have read in this year; I'm back...

First things first HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! to all of you reading this post. Here's to wishing a year full of more good books and some extremely good moments with friends and family.

Ok here's the plan ahead, I'm gonna post some comments on some of the best books that  I have read in 2012 and then maybe start off about 2013.

So far its a new year and no targets on what to read in the new year. Maybe just maybe this year I'll finally give literary fiction a try like my friend P has been asking me to.

Ohh and +Akki make sure u read more that the 72 books that u read last year!!! Bro let me know which were the best books that you read last year... and i'll give it a lookin this year.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home