Gopal's Bookshelf

“The love of books is a love which requires neither justification, apology, nor defense.” - J.A. Langford

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Blog Update

I'm finally done with all my changes to the blog and I like the look and feel of it. From my viewpoint the blog now enables easy of use and with the different sections up anybody not interested in the updates but the reviews can move straight to that tab or just add a feedlink for only the reviews.

I'm happy with how the blog is shaping up and I would love to hear some of the reactions from folk visiting the blog. One thing that I'm definately not happy about is the lack of reviews. The blog is getting on a average 2-5 views per post, but the amount of reviews is just not upto the par. Is it too much to ask for a couple of lines as feedback?

So far it looks like a resounding "Yes".

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home