Gopal's Bookshelf

“The love of books is a love which requires neither justification, apology, nor defense.” - J.A. Langford

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Review Packed Weekend!!!!

TGIF (Thank God It's Friday) that mean I can look forward to spending the next couple of days powering down and reading at my leisure instead of catching snippets between work as I generally do during the week days.

What it also means is that I'm behind on my reviews... (sigh!!). I need to review three books which I have finished reading and maybe another two that I'll finish over the weekend. So that brings the count to five.

Five reviews to write and not a scrap of idea in my head... Hmm sounds like I need inspiration or just a good old fashioned kick in the butt... Any volunteers??.. :-)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home